Excuse my spelling and Grammar, I am Dyslexic thank you.

I am sorry for the lateness of this post but it will help with the time
line of when the Franklin's Gull's showed up in the Hamilton area,

On Wednesday Oct.5 will perched on top of the old Westinghouse building
in the docks area , doing a special effect for  the movie I am working
on I was enjoying the incredible Monarch Butterfly migration ( 250+ and
One tagged ) when around 1:30 pm a adult Franklins flue by with in 15
feet ( remember I was 110 feet in the air on a roof ) it flue around the
area for some time (almost 15 mints)  then flue east towards Van Wagners
beach .

I hope to be back in this same area tomorrow and will post as soon as I
get home!!

Happy thanks giving

Craig McLauchlan

Craig & Bev McLauchlan