The breeding plumaged Cattle Egret found yesterday afternoon by Peter Yoerg
remains in Gasline.  I saw the bird at 0720 this morning feeding in the same
field where it was found by Peter.  Gasline is about two-thirds of the way to
Port Colborne from Fort Erie on Highway # 3.  This field is directly opposite
house number 3222 Highway #3.  While there were no cattle present, the bird was
feasting on insects along a fence line running through the middle of the field
in company with a number of Ring-billed Gulls.

Good luck if you go.

Kayo

Kayo Roy
13 Kinsman Court