Monday night I enjoyed the erratic flight of a foraging flock of at least 20
common nighthawks over Chesham Park in Northwest London.  They began around
6:30, and slowly moved to the Southeast around 7:30.  It was my first
experience with nighthawks in flight, and it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Chesham Park is in Northwest London,  South of Sarnia Rd. between Western and
Wonderland roads.  Take Castlegrove blvd. South from Sarnia Rd.  There is a
large parking lot on the North side.

Good Birding

John Luke Wheatley
London, ON