Hi, I'm only posting these results of our trip to Amherst Island today
because I know it was their CBC today (found out while meeting some fellow
birders) and I'm not sure who to report this to down there, so I'm hoping
someone from the island sees this. Sorry for all those who have to look
through this list.

These results were taken quickly along the drive to the Owl Woods traveling
Front St to South Shore to Stella to Marshall and then the Owl Woods

53 Mallards                               1 European Starling
2 Canada Geese                        2 Northern Shrikes
11 Long-tailed Ducks                 32 Black-capped Chickadees

6 Red-Breasted Mergansers       2 White-breasted Nuthatches
29 Common Goldeneye             6 American Tree Sparrow
19 Bufflehead                            1 Snow Bunting
1 Northern Pintail                      6 House Finches
3 Gadwall                                 23 Common Redpolls
5 Tundra Swans                        6 House Sparrows
1 Herring Gull
1 Ring-Billed Gull
10 Rock Pigeons
15 Mourning Doves
1 American Kestrel
5 Rough-Legged Hawks
2 Red-Tailed Hawks
1 Northern Harrier
2 Downy Woodpecker
7 Blue Jays
5 American Crows
1 Northern Saw-Whet Owl

Searched through the Owl Woods, only saw the Saw-Whet. We were told by a
resident birder that there had been some Long-Eared Owls but we didn't see
any.

Cheers,
Dave Morin