Hello,

Today I saw my first Red-shouldered Hawk of the winter sitting in a tree
along Campbellville Road, in Campbellville, just west of Milton.  The hawk
was seen around 9:15 am on the south side of the road just east of Guelph
Junction Rd., between the two track crossings as you head west from the main
intersection in town.

Directions:
Take Hwy 401 to Guelph Line, go south on Guelph Line and turn right on
Campbellville Road.  I saw the hawk about 2 km along in a tree on the left
hand side of the road, just past the railway crossing.  I have seen
Red-shoulders in this area for the past few winters, from about this
spot and continuing along Campbellville Rd to about Milburough Line.  When
in this area, be on the lookout for this hawk (I've also seen a pair sitting
together in previous years in this area).

Jenn Sinasac
Campbellville, ON