Hello,
Just came home from an evening out and my parents showed me pictures of a Summer Tanager that had been coming to the suet feeder in our yard this evening. It is an immature male with a good amount of yellow still in the plumage. Our yard backs out on to Westminister Ponds in London, Ontario. I will update if the bird sticks around, but if you wish to look for the bird at the Ponds, I would recommend trying the area at the top of the large wooden stairs that are accessed by the field behind Tim Hortons on Commissioner's Road. We are located in the clearing at the top of those stairs. Earlier this morning, I had 4 Scarlet Tanagers, Northern Parula, Orange-Crowned Warbler, Blackburnian Warbler and about 10 other species of Warbler in the same location just behind my yard.

The following 3 pictures are the best that my parents grabbed and the fourth is one of the Scarlet Tanagers for comparison (hopefully the links work, if not, let me know):

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8db33b3127ccec44da0b2785a00000056108CZs2rFs1ag9vPhw
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8db33b3127ccec44d8a2f78d200000056108CZs2rFs1ag9vPhw
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8db33b3127ccec44d127178c000000056108CZs2rFs1ag9vPhw
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8db33b3127ccec44d9e92f95500000056108CZs2rFs1ag9vPhw