Hi from the sticks of Brighton, as of yet the wetland is still 95% frozen over
but will have our first visitors a pair of mute swans, Oscar has not made his
arrival yet but I am still hoping, a pair of Mallards have also been around,
lots of small birds are in and out of the cattails, I not sure what they are,
the darn things move so fast I have yet to get a good bead on them, I have seen
a couple of red tail hawks, and a marlin but will keep you up to date with the
news from Brighton.

If for any reason you would like to contact me do not hesitate.

Cell 613-391-9142
Home 613-475-0881
keith.lee(at)sympatico.ca

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit 509 (Hwy. 30) and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends the Constructed Wetlands appear on the right side. Look for the
Wetland viewing sign at the east end of the Wetland.

Keith "Tiny" Lee