Hi from Brighton, in the last week we have had a few birds flying through the
Lagoon as well as the Wetlands, the wetlands are about 1/3 open, this week
I have seen what I think is a Thompson's Hawk (quite big) stopping on the
Osprey nest to over see the wetlands, also a few buffle heads, golden eye
mallards, and a few ducks that were hard to see with assistance that were
very dark in color with a long tail, but they did not stay long, the lagoon is
also
1/3 open but thawing out quick.

Cell 613-391-9142
Home 613-475-0881
keith.lee(at)sympatico.ca

Directions:  The Constructed Wetland is located at the SE corner of
Brighton.  From Hwy 401, take the Brighton exit 509 (Hwy. 30) and follow
it south into town.  Go south through the two traffic lights, over
the railway tracks and follow the main road, now called Prince Edward
Street, south.  About 1 km south of the tracks, the main road begins
to swing to the left and becomes Cty. Rd. 64.  As this long turn
ends the Constructed Wetlands appear on the right side. Look for the
Wetland viewing sign at the east end of the Wetland.

Keith "Tiny" Lee