Jerry Ball and I went to Reesor Pond to look for the Ross's Goose.  We arrive
around 3:00 pm and checked to no avail and then spent an hour and a half
checking the fields to no avail. Heading home we checked Reesor Pond one last
time but it wasn't there. Then we noticed a large number of Canada Geese flying
in and there it was.  This was at  at 4:25 p.m.

On the way home, we check some Osprey nests north of Rice Lake but nothing,
except in one of the run-off ponds there was a Greater Yellowlegs.

Anne Anthony
Peterborough

Reesor Pond.  On Reesor Rd, between Hwy 407 and 7 in Markham

Greater Yellowlegs.  From Hwy 28 go east of Bailieboro on Co. Rd. 2.  When Co.
Rd. 2 turns north continue on Lakeview Rd. It swings north and becomes
Nicholson. The run-off pond is on the SE corner of Nicholson and 2nd Line of
South Monaghan.  (I'm not thinking it will be there tomorrow but it has yielded
good things before!)