Good Morning ONTBIRDS!

Yesterday evening with the sunny break here in Ottawa we spent a good 90
minutes at the Hilda Rd. Feeders.  We were lucky when a lone male,
slate-colored form, Dark-Eyed Junco made an appearance.  He only stayed for
a quick moment to have a snack of the provided seed!  We also were buzzed by
a Pileated Woodpecker, who didn't stay more than a minute before leaving for
tastier trees.  Good number of friendly Chickadee's, Red-Wing Blackbirds,
Common Grackles.

Hilda Feeders: Take Carling west bound and go past Grandview, continue until
Rifle Road.  Turn Right on Rifle Road and right on Lois and left on Hilda

--
Sean Leslie
Ottawa