It was pretty quiet at Sam Smith Park this morning. I heard and viewed a
blue-winged warbler in the bushes to the east of the marina. After visiting the
bowl I saw the bird again on the west side of the path beside the small stream.
There also was a Lincoln's Sparrow.

Other sightings included:

Chestnut-sided warbler
Palm warbler
Yellow warbler
Yellow-rumped warbler
Blue-headed and Warbling Vireos
Catbird
other usuals
Sam Smith Park is located at the base of Kipling Ave where it crosses Lakeshore
Dr.

I dropped into High Park and it too was quiet :

Northern Waterthrush (bottom end of Upper Duck Pond)
Orchard Orioles singing (Gardens on Grenadiere Pond near Maple Leaf)
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Black-throated-green
Yellow-rumped
Chimny Swifts
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers
many Wood Ducks courting

High Park is located south off Bloor St just west of Keele St.

Bob Cumming