Just a quick note to report 4+ actively singing Northern Parula in Shell Park between 8:00 and 10:00 am. I recorded 12 species of warbler there this vs the 22 species of warbler I racked up yesterday 8 hrs of birding Paletta Park, Arkendo Park, the Adam's Estate in Port Credit, Rattray Marsh and Col. Sam Smith Park.

Directions:
Shell park located a short distance from the intersection of BurlOak with turns in Great Lakes Boulevard and Lakeshore Drive. The big warbler concentration was in the well-developed deciduous forest just north of the vegetable garden plots.

Wayne Renaud