While looking out our living room window I just saw a Least Bittern in Bronte
Marsh. The bird flew into the reeds between the pond and the treed slope.

Directions: Exit the QEW at Bronte Rd. (Oakville) and go towards the lake. Turn
right at Rebecca St. and cross the bridge over Bronte Creek then turn left at
Mississaga St. (the next lights) and left at Riverview St. You can park at the
circle at the end of the street and walk down the slope to the edge of the pond
and watch patiently. I was down there this morning for a while and did not see
any. My first here sighting last year was June 14.

Gavin Edmondstone
Oakville, Ontario