Good afternoon All,

Jean and I observed an Upland Sandpiper on 5th Avenue in west St. Catharines this afternoon at 3:45 PM. It was on the north side of the road, in the long grass, near the vineyard.

We were there looking for Bobolink and found three males in the grassy field south of 5th Avenue.

Bob Highcock and Jean Hampson
St. Catharines, ON

Directions:

From downtown St. Catharines, intersection of Ontario St and St. Paul, head
west on St. Paul St. West.  Cross Louth and Vansickle.  Turn right at 1st
Street Louth.  5th Avenue is the first left. All birds were observed from
5th Avenue between 1st and 3rd.