Good evening

 This afternoon Ian Cannell and I left the Hawk Cliff Hawk watch and went over
to the Port Stanley sewage lagoons to have a look at the waterfowl and
hopefully spot the White-fronted Goose seen yesterday but not seen this morning.

 As I was looking through the Waterfowl Ian spotted the Goose among the hundred
or so Canada Geese in Lagoon No. 1.

 If trying to find this Goose be patient and look carefully among the many
Canada Geese. There were 4 to 500 of them in the lagoons and on the dykes /
bearms.

Directions:-

PORT STANLEY SEWAGE LAGOONS

 From Hwy 401 - Exit at Exit #164 ( Cty Rd 20 or Union Rd ). Drive southeast on
Union Rd for approx. 11 or 12kms to Boxall Rd. Turn right onto Boxall Rd and
drive southwest for 3kms to Scotch Line. Turn left on Scotch Line and drive
east for approx.2kms and you will see the sewage lagoons and the 2 viewing
platforms beside the road on your right.

Norm Murr
Richmond Hill, ON

"Sils mordent, mords les"