Shortly before dusk today (Nov. 10) my wife and I saw an adult male Snowy Owl at the junction of Trenear Road and the old Highway 2 (now County Road 2, I believe), a few (5?) kilometres west of Brighton. It flew in from the south and landed on a utility pole over the highway, possibly the same bird as the one that was seen on Gull Island in Presqu'ile Park this morning.

Brighton may be reached by taking exit 509 from Highway 401.

Fred Helleiner

186 Bayshore Road,
Brighton, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1H0
VOICE: (613) 475 5309
If visiting, access via Presqu'ile Provincial Park.