Hi'
  There was a merlin (26th) atop a pole along Bronte Rd. at SpeersRd.
The wilson's was there by the pathway across from the Water Control plant.
From the Q.E. south on Bronte Rd.to Speer's,at the lights here there is a
pulloff on the right side look on the poles here.
Took Lakeshore Rd.east to Woodhaven Park Dr.then east on Hixon to Sedgwick Park and walked the paths to the plant east side where I found the warbler calling,sounds like a myrtle of the yellow-rumped clan.
Good luck
Don Perks