Hoping to see birds that were seen yesterday I tried these areas and saw them all except the fox sparrow.Along the top end of the 8th Line north of Derry Rd. I saw 2 savannah sparrows in with a few trees feeding by the side of the road.This dead end road is lightly travelled and makes chances much better.A male red-belled woodpecker was at the bend along the 8th just north of the Base Line.
Good luck
Don Perks