Took the YRT bus down Yonge Street from Richmond Hill to Thornhill this morning
and watching out the bus window for Black Vultures  :>)) I spotted 1 Osprey, 1
Cooper's Hawk and 1 second year Bald Eagle overhead instead. I also spotted 2
N. Mockingbirds with the male displaying.

 Both the Eagle and the Osprey were being harassed by smaller birds, the Osprey
by an apparent small Raptor and the Eagle by several Crows. Nobody bothered the
hunting Cooper's.

Norm