This afternoon while boating Rondeau bay we saw 39 sharp shinned and 4
coopers hawks migrating through on the sand point accross from Erieau
in less than an hour.
Also about 1,000 monarch butterflies passed by.
Further in the bay we had large numbers of blue winged teal and lots
of mallards.
We saww two great egrets, 2 mute swans, good numbers of caspian terns,
canada geese, assorted gulls and hundreds of cormorants. We also had 1
osprey and 3 bald eagles, 2 immatures and 1 sub adult.

Take exit 101 off the 401 and follow the signs to the park.

Ric

--
Ric McArthur PO Box B1   Morpeth, Ontario,Canada N0P 1X0
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricmcarthur