Good numbers of ducks on the bay including
mallards, pintails, blue winged teal, green winged teal, wigeon,
gadwall,wood and northern shovelers.
Also on south end of bay 4 egrets, numerous great blues, fly over by
bald eagle.
Spotted sand piper, herring, ring billed and great black back gulls.
Still a few caspian terns.
At our cottage near the visitors centre nashville, yelloww rump warblers.
Brown creepers, golden crowned kinglets, sap suckers along with the
hairt, downy and red bellied woodpeckers.
Still have at least 3 ruby throated  hummingbirds.
Cooperws and sharpies are migrating through.

**** Waterfowl hunt is open at Rondeau on Mondays Wednesdays Thursdays
and Fridays.
If you use the marsh trail watch our for vehicle traffic.

Ric

--
Ric McArthur PO Box B1   Morpeth, Ontario,Canada N0P 1X0
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricmcarthur