Hello All,

In addition to Cheryl Edgecombe's observation at 12:15 PM, my wife and I
observed the Long-tailed Jaeger from Van Wagners beach at 10:40 AM.  We
observed it 4 times over an hour period as it flew back and forth along the
shoreline.  We also observed it resting on the water.

At Van Wagners Ponds, we observed Wilson's Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler,
Magnolia Warbler, Northern Parula, Great Crested Flycatcher & Yellow-bellied
Sapsucker.

Bob Highcock and Jean Hampson
St. Catharines

Directions, courtesy of Cheryl

Directions to Van Wagners Beach: Take the Centennial Parkway (Hwy.20)
exit from the QEW in east Hamilton and proceed north to the North
Service Rd., turn left and continue west as it turns into Van Wagners
Beach Road. Continue to the parking lots at either Hutch's Restaurant or
the Lakeland Centre viewing tower and view the lake anywhere near here.

Van Wagners Ponds are directly across from Barangas on Van Wagners Beach Road.