A Pacific Loon was seen again this morning in Oshawa Harbour at about 10:30
a.m. by me, Jerry Ball, and Anne Anthony. The bird was similar to one
described by Jean Iron earlier with 'grey on the back of the head and neck,
a white chin and throat with a distinct chinstrap and it still had (a few)
large white spots on the back'.

We moved on to Cobourg Harbour where we found three Purple Sandpipers at
about 11:30a.m. These birds were on the south side of the west breakwater
almost down to the lighthouse.

Tony Bigg et al.