Hello Ontbirders,

At Aylmer WMA, Elgin Co. today, I found 2 BOHEMIAN WAXWINGS, 3 American Robins,
and 4 House Finches.  The shrubs here are loaded with berries for them to feed
upon.  Also here, I saw a NORTHERN SHRIKE holding a piece of bloody flesh in
its bill.  This prompted a stop at the Mennonite Farmers Market in Aylmer to
purchase several racks of pork ribs for New Year's dinner.  Around Aylmer, I
found one each of Red-tailed, Rough-legged and Sharp-shinned Hawks, and 6 Wild
Turkeys along Catfish Creek.  Neither cats, catfish nor catbirds were found.

Merry Birding,
Gordon Cameron