This is in addition to Paul's earlier post.

Between 3 of us at Spring Garden this morning we recorded 23 warbler species,
including golden-winged, blue-winged, parula, bay-breasted, cape may and
wilson's.  The highlight of the day for me though was a terrified green heron
that came squaking out of a wet forested area followed very closely by a young
goshawk.  The goshawk saw me, gave up the chase and returned to the woods.
Today was the herons lucky day.

We also saw an acadian flycatcher.

Good birding,

Russ