Greetings Ontbirders,

In just over an hour this morning I saw over 1400 Brant moving east to west past Presqu'ile in 3 big flocks. I was also in the forest some of the time and may have missed others.

I didn't see the Piping Plover this morning but didn't search the whole beach so it might still be around. Other shorebirds were 1 R Turnstione, 15 Least S/p, 5 Semi Plover, 2 Dunlin, 4 Spotted S/p, 6 Killdeer.

Cheers,

Doug McRae

Directions: Presqu'ile is just south of Brighton on the north shore of Lake Ontario. The Park is well signed from town. Most shorebirds were on Beach 3.