Jon Pleizier and I checked out some of the trails behind the Ojibway nature
center before work this morning. In just under two hours we had quite a few
pockets of songbirds, though the action wasn't as spectacular as yesterday's
fallout. Highlights include:
-20 species of warbler including Golden-winged, Blue-winged, Hooded,
Bay-breasted, Cape May
-Yellow-throated vireo

To add to Russ Jones report from yesterday: I also had a male cerulean in
spring garden.

If you are in the area it is worth checking it out.

Take the EC row expressway and exit at matchette. Take matchette south and
after a km the nature center will be on the right.

Good birding,
Josh Vandermeulen