Two immaculate Glossy Ibis's dropped into the shorebird cell about 1:05 this afternoon.
Actually they dropped into my field of view while I was scanning!

Hillman Marsh Directions:  From Windsor take Highway #3 to Leamington. Take
Oak Street approximately 7 km east of Leamington. The main entrance to
Hillman Marsh is located on County Road 37 at the 2nd Concession Road.
OR:  West of Wheatley on Talbot Trail,  turn south onto Manery Rd. (#37)
and
follow signs to the marsh.

Blake A. Mann
Wallaceburg