Hi Ontbirders:

Simply great weather to be outside this weekend.  Was treated to some nice
views of the Parasitic Jaeger through someone else's scope from Ottawa Beach
looking toward Lakeside Gardens/Britannia Point area.  Decided to go for one
last look late in the day.  Ran into a young birder (he had a scope with him)
at the end of Scrivens Street who mentioned he had seen it most recently flying
high in the air around the Britannia Point/ Lakeside Gardens area (hope I have
that right).  I visited the Lakeside Garden area hoping to see it but did not
see it.

The juvenile Red-necked Phalarope can still be seen at Ottawa Beach feeding at
the same location all day.  It has been there at least since last Thursday when
I first saw it for a couple of hours.  Two Black-bellied Plovers, 2 Least
Sandpipers and 1 Pectoral Sandpiper were also seen.  Thanks.

Red-necked Phalarope.
http://www.pbase.com/golfpic/image/137988831/original

Black-bellied Pover.
http://www.pbase.com/golfpic/image/137987050/original

I have a poor photo of the Parasitic Jaegar sitting in the water taken from
very far away but the best photo op likely was when it was in the shallow water
along the Scrivens Street area.

W. Hum
www.pbase.com/golfpic