Hi, I saw a strange duck today at Reesor Pond. It looked like a mallard and a
common merganser mated, or something. It was the size of a common merganser,
and the same shape but the head was more rounded like a mallard. The belly was
dark, it was only white at the breast. The top/back of the head was green, but
there was white at the front of the hear, above the bill.

Has anyone seen this bird? It was hanging out with a bunch of mallards.

Also present were hundreds of Canada Geese. I couldn't pick out any Cackling
Geese. Hooded mergansers (one male), northern shovelers, 1 greater yellowlegs,
great blue heron, and buffleheads.