Hi Everyone
Had a great afternoon birding along the Niagara River between 1:30 and 4:30pm..
The 2 female Harlequin Duck were present at the control gates above the falls
at 1:30pm. The first winter Franklin's Gull was showing well at Sir Adam Beck
and 5 Black Vultures were soaring over the river along with 7 Turkey Vulture
off the scenic lookout along the parkway near Queenston. At NOTL the Razorbill
was at its usual location. A 1st winter Franklin's Gull flew by towards dusk
and we counted 5500+ Bonaparte's Gull heading out onto Lake Ontario. If you
require additional information, please email me privately.

Good birding, Bruce and Ben

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www.dilabiobirding.ca