The VARIED THRUSH was seen again January 14 in the afternoon at 988 Calypso
Road in Limoges.

Directions:

>From the 417, take the Limoges Exit, North on Limoges Rd,
then first right (east) on Calypso Rd. Drive nearly to the end of Calypso
Rd (about 6km) to address 988.

Diane Brunet

-----Original Message-----
From: birdalert-boun...@ontbirds.ca [mailto:birdalert-boun...@ontbirds.ca]
On Behalf Of Giovanni Pari
Sent: January 8, 2012 5:50 PM
To: birdalert@ontbirds.ca
Subject: [Ontbirds] VARIED THRUSH and BLACK-BACKED WOODPECKER near
Limoges,East of Ottawa

The VARIED THRUSH (adult male) male that Tom Devesceri and I discovered at
10 AM this morning was see again at 11AM and 2PM this afternoon. It
frequents the feeders at the north-west corner of the property at 988
Calypso Rd.

At 2PM, we found a BLACK-BACKED WOODPECKER (adult male) at 721
Clarence-Cambridge RD. The woodpecker was in a small wooded area across
from address 721. Please note that the feeders at 721 Clarence-Cambridge Rd
have had EVENING GROSBEAKS in recent days. RED CROSSBILLS were found on
January 2nd where Bertrand Rd intersects Martel Rd.

Giovanni Pari

Directions:

VARIED THRUSH: From the 417, take the Limoges Exit, North on Limoges Rd,
then first right (east) on Calypso Rd. Drive nearly to the end of Calypso
Rd (about 6km) to address 988.

BLACK-BACKED WOODPECKER: Continue to the end of Calypso Rd where the road
makes a 90 degree turn towards the north and becomes Bertrand Rd. Drive
approx. 3 km on Bertrand Rd to Clarence-Cambridge Rd. Turn right (east) and
reach address 721 within 1 km.