Fellow birders,

At 4:45pm this afternoon (March 14th), I had a single Fish Crow fly right over
me calling incessantly, with its high nasal "uh uh". The single, small, fast
flying crow continued North up the Shell Park pipeline in Oakville. Whether
this was one of the Niagara birds, or a different Fish Crow, who knows. No
American Crows were present at the time in the area.

Directions: Shell Park is located off Lakeshore Rd in the town of Oakville,
just East of the city of Burlington.

Happy Spring (soon)

Dave Don