My mistake - the thrasher was near the Arboretum Centre not the JC Taylor
interpretive building yesterday afternoon.

If you start at the feeder and walk north west around the building you'll see
the vines attached to the wood beams that make an awning connected to the
building. The thrasher spent most of its time in those vines. We also saw a few
common redpoll at the feeder in addition to the regulars.

I know of at least one birder who tried but could not locate the bird since my
original post yesterday afternoon.

Good luck.