Hello birders.
 I hope that Mark approves of what I am about to do here below.
For all of us students of birds the show of 5 species of Warblers in Oakville
has been a learning experience!

To add to the information, requested by Jeff Skevington and others, find here
below my humble contribution through videos taken on Wed. Jan 2, 2013 in
Sedgewick park.
Since OFO/Ontbird has no link yet to upload videos, I have uploaded them on
youtube, where you should be able to access them.

Mark, through Ontbirds, let anyone use these for an appropriate discussion or
resolution of identification. Please make them available to OBRC if they serve
the purpose of elucidating records.
   For almost 50 years I have been chasing and showing birds to interested and
interesting people, please note that..
     a) The name of the bird is the LAST step in any identification, and not
every bird has a humanly named identity.
     b) Bird taxonomy is in its greatest turmoil ( IOC, AOU, Clements, etc.)
mostly because of our human inadequacies with respect to biological concepts of
"species", 'subspecies", "family", etc.
     c) We must all be discussing the fun and fantastic exercise of identify a
bird- Same individual, same taxonomical criteria, and similar abiotic
conditions.

Enjoy and I would appreciate any feedback [ privately if needed ]

1- For Bay-breasted/ Blackpoll Warbler see my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw5Ipl7ipnI

This Blackpoll or Bay-breasted  Warbler has been the focus of identification
'discussion'/ argument amongst Ontario's winter listers. It is presented here
to add to the learned discussion or perhaps to the confusion.This individual is
the one with the 'crease' on its forehead ( perhaps it banged into the nearby
fence!). It has most characteristics of a Bay-breasted Warbler and  a few
criteria for a Blackpoll. Which is it?
My opinion leans toward a BBWA. I did not observe any other potential BPWA, but
did observe 4 other species of Warblers.

2- For the Western Orange-crowned Warbler see my video

http://youtu.be/cL8vEE0Wfgw

The presumed "Western"  or Pacific Orange-crowned Warbler { V.c. lutescens }
was videoed at Sedgewick Park in Oakville, Ont. It is very yellow from throat
to under its tail and yellowish on its back; it's broken eye-ring arcs are
yellow, as well.     Note that in the same location a typical winter "taiga" or
eastern OCWA was also observed.

3- For the "Western" Nashville Warbler see the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbKasH6zkL8&feature=youtu.be

This possible "western" Nashville Warbler ( Vermivora ruficapilla/ridgewayi)
was videoed in Oakville's Sedgewick Park on Jan 2, 2013. For sure, it was doing
a great deal of tail pumping. it is somewhat grey backed, has a whitish
posterior abdomen, and a bright yellow rump.....BUT is it a "western"
Calaveras Warbler?  Interesting question...!