You may wonder why anyone would post a raven sighting.  In our area they are
quite rare; in fact they are not listed on the Stratford Bird Checklist.  This
morning I found 2 Common Ravens, presumably a pair in Ellice Swamp north of
Stratford.  They were tumbling in the air and very vocal.     . Steve Thorpe
.Stratford.   . To reach Ellice Swamp drive north from Stratford on Road 119;
turn west on line 46 and drive for about 3 km to the North/South trail.
BIRDERS/HIKERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN ELLICE CA ON WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS.