The Harris's Sparrow made appearances at 12:45pm and 5:pm today at the
same location, though a wait of over 1.5hrs was needed for it to make
an appearance so bring your patience.

a note abt this bird, as per Peter Scholtens (sadly, no relation  ;) )
(who observed the Sparrow this morning as well):

> Just one comment for those who are going out to find it - we had a county
> employee ask us to park on the south side of the road rather than the north
> side, since he felt it would be easier for people to see and avoid parked
> cars on the south side of the road.

Directions as per Josh Vandermeulen, take exit 286 (Townline Road)
north from HWY 401. Take the first right (Ellis Road)  and the house
is on the right.

Good birding ~
Yves Scholten

--