I am currently looking at four Greater White-Fronted Geese with Dan MacNeal.
The birds are among several hundred Canada Geese and other waterfowl at a pond
in the village of Hillsburgh, which is located a few km NW of the town of Erin.

Four birds have been here since yesterday, one of which may have actually been
present since last weekend.

Directions:

>From the town of Erin, take Road 124 west to Trafalgar Rd. Go north on
>Trafalgar for a few km to the village of Hillsburgh. Turn left at Station Rd.,
>cross the bridge and park in the park parking lot where there are 2-3 yellow
>buildings. Good viewing of the pond can be had from the bench just steps from
>the parking lot.

David Pryor

Sent from my iPhone