Yesterday, Dec. 23rd @ 11:00 AM, travelling north-west on Green Line/Lane Rd.
just north of #3 Highway, west of Tillsonburg myself and Deb observed a mature
Bald Eagle perched atop a pine tree on the side of the road.  We turned around
and were able to get a good look for a couple minutes till it flew away to the
south.

About 1/2 an hour later we watched a flock, numbering 40-60  of Snow Buntings
doing their aerial acrobats' in the field on County Rd. 10 (Culloden Rd) just
south of Verschoyle, approx. 10 Km. south of Ingersoll.

Good birding,

Gord Armstrong