From: Dan Birkenbergs <aneurys...@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:51:27
To: <birdalert@ontbirds.ca>
Subject: [Ontbirds] Snowy Owl - Milton

Good Evening,

As I was driving home from work today (approx. 5:15pm), I observed a Snowy Owl
perched on a tree near the roadside.  The bird was located on Britannia Road
West in Milton, just west of Thompson Road South.  The tree the bird perched in
was on the north side of Britannia.  The bird did not remain long and flew off
in a north-easterly direction.

Directions to Milton:  401 to James Snow Parkway, follow JSP south to Britannia
Road.  Take Britannia Road west towards Thompson Rd.

Happy Birding!

Dan