Yesterday I got great views of the bird with a lot of birders including Mark
Field while it preened, stretched, slept, took a short flight from 2:15 to 3:45
pm.  Today it was sitting at ne end of concrete break water where it was
yesterday from at least 3:00 pm when I arrived until 4:30 when it took flight
and started circling over the bay just south of the pier where I lost sight of
it behind some the large willows.  As other have pointed out, one side of face
appears to be injured but the birds seem have no problems flying around.

Directions: south of Lakeshore Boulevard off Bronte Road.

Wayne Renaud