Today my wife and I found a heavily marked (presumably a young female)
Snowy Owl on the breakwater at Whitby Harbor.  I have to admit that I was
more excited by the flock of Wild Turkeys seen earlier at Lakeridge Road in
Ajax, and they were not found locally back when I lived in the area, but
they wouldn't excite most locals now!

Directions:  Take Brock St. S south from the 401 at Whitby.  As it bends
left, look for Sunrise Park on the right.

Jim Mountjoy
Galesburg IL (usually)