Hello,
Today around noon, Jeremy Hatt and I observed two Harlequin Ducks from Sand
Beach Road Parkette in Etobicoke; one adult and one first winter male. A single
adult male was previously reported at this location.

Just before sunset this evening, we also observed a single Brant foraging
within a flock of Canada Geese at Coronation Park in Oakville. This bird has
been in the area for some time.
Directions to Sand Beach Road Parkette: From the Gardiner Expressway, travel
south on Islington Avenue to Lake Shore Boulevard. Proceed east along Lake
Shore turning south onto Sand Beach Road.
Directions to Coronation Park: From the QEW, travel south on Third Line to
Lakeshore Road West. Proceed east along Lakeshore and turn right into
Coronation Park.
Cheers,
Mark FieldToronto, Ontario