Good day birders,

Yesterday a HADU was reported at Greenway Park, today I was fortunate enough to
see the bird between Maurice Chapman parkway and Springbank Park. The bird is
associating with Common Goldeneye and flushed before a photo record could be
obtained. The original poster took a photo record yesterday and we are
currently attempting to locate the bird to get a photo.

It's best to park at Springbank Park and walk towards Greenway. Take the 401 to
london, 402 exit, cornel Talbot road exit go north turn left on Byron baseline
Rd right on boler Park at Springbank Park.. Walk up River.

Christopher Law

Sent from my HTC