Hi all,
I haven’t seen any posts yet today about the bird so I thought I should get the
word out. The Western Sandpiper was showing well this morning at beach two (the
parking lot is open today). Quite a few other shorebirds are present including
up to 5 Baird’s Sandpipers and an adult American golden-Plover. No sign of the
Buff-breasted Sandpipers that I know of.
Please follow directions from previous posts.
Good birding,
Luke