Hi folks... FYI
    The Western Grebe is still here as of 4:12 PM.. Since Reuven Martin Found
it this morning and my seeing it at 11:07 AM, it has been seen for most of the
day to the left and behind the Rusty Boat Barge  moored to the east of the
Port Credit Harbour. At times it goes behind the barge and is not visible. Best
viewing, because of better light, was this afternoon. At least 50 birders/
photographers have seen it.
  Other birds. Around.....Port Credit Harbour
      Tree Swallows
       DC Cormorants
       BLUE-winged Teals
All new  birds for the year ..,...for Peel
  And many Horned Grebes,  a few Red- necked Grebes, 3 Common Loons,
Peregrine Falcon...,  Carolina Wren, .etc ....etc..
       Hoping that tomorrow the Western Grebe is still here, since I am Leading
a bird Hike at Sadddington Park, sponsored by The Riverwood Conservancy, and
The IBA waterbirds count is on tomorrow. The WEGR would be a nice addition to
to the IBAcount.
Best of luck...for directions see below or earlier emails

Luc Fazio
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: