From: Dan Birkenbergs <aneurys...@hotmail.com>
Sent: October 11, 2017 3:38:28 PM
To: Ontbirds
Subject: Peregrine Falcon - Meadowvale GO Station

Good Afternoon All,

Today I spotted a Peregrine Falcon perched at the top of a light standard in
the Meadowvale GO station parking lot.  The bird was located near the tracks on
the southeast side of the parking lot.

Directions: Meadowvale GO station is located at the foot of Aquitaine Avenue
(at Millcreek Drive) in Mississauga.  Take the 401 to the Erin Mills
Parkway/Mississauga Road exit.  Turn right (North) on Mississauga Road and
follow to Derry Road West.  Turn left (West) on Derry Road and follow to
Millcreek Drive.  Turn left (South) on Millcreek Drive and follow to Aquitaine
Avenue.  The Meadowvale GO station will be on your left-hand side.

Good Birding!

Dan