Hi Everyone
This trip will start from the parking lot at the end of Dock Road in Barrie at
9 am.  To reach Dock Road from Hy 400 North take Mapleviiew Drive East to Yonge
Street North.  Turn left on to Yonge and go to Cox Mill Road. Turn right on Cox
Mill Road and turn right on to Dock Road.  Proceed to the end of Dock Road .
There is a new municipal parking lot on the right hand side.
We will start our day birding off the dock just  past the parking lot. Plan on
finishing around 1 - 1.30 pm
Jim Coey  705 543 1866