Tim and I had great looks at the Spotted Towhee about an hour ago (12:30 pm)
after waiting nearly 2 hours. During those two hours it called a couple times,
briefly flew by twice, and otherwise was completely out of sight. If still
searching for it, bring warm clothes, some bird seed, and be patient.

Drive past Prince Edward Point Bird Observatory and park near the gate that
blocks the road. Walk a couple hundred metres past the gate until you see some
seed spread on the ground at a left bend in the road. This is where the Spotted
Towhee comes out to feed.

Jeremy Bensette

Point Pelee and Essex County area guiding -
Please contact me if interested in booking