Hi all,
Yesterday I was informed of Northern Hawk Owl in Schomberg.
I arrived close to 5:00pm and quickly found two photographers so I was easily
able to find the bird 20 feet up a tree in clear sight. This bird has not been
reported as far as I can tell. It has been in the same general area for the
past few days.

Exit Hwy 400 at Hwy 9 and drive West to Schomberg.
Turn left(south) onto HWY 27 and drive approximately 1 km to Dr Kay Drive and
turn left. (at the Tim Hortons)
The Hawk Owl has been seen  on Dr Kay Drive between hwy 27 and Main Street. And
also on Cooper Drive which runs south off Dr Kay. Look in the marshy area and
the tree tops.
I found it near the end of Dr Kay Drive on the south side where there is a
trail going into the marsh. There is parking on the street at the end of Dr Kay.

Good birding
Austin Page
Bond Head, Ontario